Frequently bought with...
- For use with all soft & RGP lenses
- With HydraGlyde moisture matrix
- Sterile & preservative free
For Use with all Soft and RGP Lenses
3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- With HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix
- Ideal for Silicone Hydrogel Lenses
- Long-Lasting Moisture for Soft Lenses
- Triple Action Cleaning
- Preservative Free
- Free Lens Case Included
Fresh Lens Feeling for Soft Lenses
Clear Care* Plus is a convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system with exclusive moisture technology for soft contact lenses. Clear Care* Plus provides simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal and disinfection of all types of contact lenses, including soft (hydrophilic), silicone hydrogel, and rigid gas permeable lenses.
Our patened Triple Action Cleaning formula deeply cleans and kills bacteria while carrying away dirt and debris by attaching to deposits and lifting them away.
The exclusive HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix is primarily designed for weeting and lubricating silicone hydrogel lenses. It surrounds soft lenses in long-lasting moisture for extra hydration.
What's Inside Makes the Difference in Clean
|Clear Care* Plus Features||Benefits|
|3% Hydrogen Peroxide kills germs & bacteria||Helps prevent serious eye infections and deep cleans your lenses to remove protein build-up and debris.|
|Clear Care* Plus Lens Case & Disc neutralizes the hydrogen peroxide||Creates a gentle saline solution close to your own tears, so no harsh chemicals or preservatives enter your eyes.|
|PLURONIC† 17R4 built in cleaner||Convenient one-step cleaning without rubbing to help provide clean, comfortable lenses.|
|Exclusive HydraGlyde* Moisture Matrix Technology especailly for silicone hydrogel soft lenses||Reconditions soft lenses and surrounds them with long-lasting moisture for extra hydration. Adds extra lubrication for silicone hydrogel soft lenses.|
Clear Care* Plus Cleaning & Disinfection Solution (Clear Care* Plus) is a sterile solution containing micro-filtered hydrogen peroxide 3%, sodium chloride 0.79%, stabilized with phosphoric acid, a phosphate buffered system, PLURONIC† 17R4 (a cleaning agent), and HydrGlyde* Moisture Matrix (EOBO-21*-polyoxyethylene-polyoxybutylene, especially for silicone hydrogel soft lenses).
Made in USA
*a trademark of Novartis
†PLURONIC is a trademark of BASF
Watch the bubbles go to work!
To ensure proper cleaning and disinfection of your lenses you must follow the instructions completely. Do not skip any steps. Always wash, rinse and dry your hands before handling your lenses.
- Remove and place each lens into the appropriately marks L/R domed lens holder. Thoroughly rinse with Clear Care* Plus for 5 seconds.
- Fill the Clear Care* Plus lens cup to the fill line with Clear Care* Plus and place the lens holder in the lens cup. Do not underfill or overfill.
- Tighten the cap on the Clear Care* Plus lens cup and store lenses for at least 6 hours. Do not shake the case.
Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for at least 6 hours.
Always use the new lens case provided with each new purchase of Clear Care* Plus. Dispose of your old lens case.
Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for detailed directions and important safety information. Keep Clear Care* Plus out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is opened, discard any remaining solution after 3 months of first opening.
© Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Contraindications (Reasons not to use): Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
Not for direct use on eye. If non-neutralized Clear Care* Plus gets into your eyes it will cause burning and stinging. Remove your contact lenses immediately and flush eyes with a large amount of water or sterile saline. Seek immediate assistance from an eye care professional.
- Never put non-neutralized Clear Care* Plus directly into your eye.
- Never rinse your contact lenses with Clear Care* Plus before you put them in your eyes. If you want to rinse your lenses, use sterile saline.
- Do not use a flat lens case. Only use Clear Care* Plus with the special lens case provided.
- Do not remove lenses from the lens case for at least 6 hours. The solution needs time to neutralize.
For full product use and safety information it is essential to read the enclosed instructions for use. Always follow the enclosed instructions. Only use the provided lens case. Do not use any other lens case. See bottom of carton for lot number and expiration date. Tamper Evident: Do not use if safety seal around the bottle cap is broken or missing or if the bottle or lens case is damaged.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.64x 2.64x 8.0
Item Code: 918142
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.