- Redness reliever eye drops
- Soothes & moisturizes eyes
- A sterile buffered solution
Please note: Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates.
Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops
Up to 12 Hours of Soothing Comfort
- Relieves Redness
- Soothes & Moisturizes
- Fast Acting
- A Sterile Buffered Solution
Clear Eyes® Redness Relief is formulated both to relieve redness and moisturize.
Made in USA
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily
©2009 Medtech Products, Inc.
For external use only
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product:
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center right away
Store at room temperature
Remove contact lenses before using
Tamper evident, Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.85x 0.95
Item Code: 621270
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.