Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Treatment Cream1 oz
Exclusively for Beauty Enthusiasts! FREE 12 piece gift with $25 beauty purchase. Details
Frequently bought with...
Dermatologist tested, Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Treatment Cream clears blemishes and helps prevent new ones from forming.
Clearasil Vanishing Cream (1 ounce) with benzoyl peroxide 10% acne medication
The treatment cream has 24 hour control to keep working after application, resulting in visibly clearer skin every day.
- Clears existing pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming
- Vanishing formula penetrates pores to treat pimples
- 24-hour control works with your skin long after application
- Dermatologist tested
Maximum Strength 24 Hour Control Cream
Regular and continuous treatment can help prevent breakouts. Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Treatment Cream is dermatologist tested to clear existing pimples and help prevent new ones from forming. It is scientifically formulated with 24 hour control and works with your skin long after application, so you get visibly clearer skin every day.
Dermatologist-Tested, Maximum-Strength Formula
The dermatologist-tested vanishing cream contains benzoyl peroxide 10 percent acne medication and offers 24-hour control, working around the clock to clear up acne. Put it on before bed or in the morning to start your day. The cream absorbs quickly so it's easy to use anytime.
Daily Clear: Clearer Skin Every Day
Fighting acne doesn't have to be harsh on your skin. Clearasil Daily Clear products are scientifically formulated to give you a gentle yet effective way to care for your skin. Whether you're looking for a Face Wash, Face Scrub, Acne Treatment, or Acne Pads, our dermatologist tested products have you covered. With Clearasil Science you can have visibly clearer skin every day.
About Clearasil: Science That Works with Your Skin
Clearasil is a leading skincare brand that continues to perfect the science of clear skin. With a range of products, from daily face washes, scrubs, and pads to targeted acne treatment creams, Clearasil has over 60 years of skincare expertise. Clearasil is dedicated to creating innovative skincare solutions that give consumers the confidence of visibly clearer skin.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor
- Keep tightly closed
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.2x 4.15x 4.7
Item Code: 659579
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.