Helps you get pregnant faster
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home monitor that's designed to identify all your fertile day, typically up to 6 each cycle
- Patented technology tracks and evaluates not one but two key hormone levels (LH and E3G)
- Suitable for women with cycles 21-42 days long
- 30 test sticks for typically 3 cycles of use
- Only for use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor with, or without, Touch Screen
- Clearblue is the #1 Ovulation Brand Recommended by OB/GYNs
- Monitor sold separately
For use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor with, or without, Touch Screen. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Stick pack includes 30 individually wrapped test sticks. The majority of women who are trying to get pregnant will need 10 test sticks each cycle. Women with irregular or long cycles may have to use 20 test sticks each cycle. The Clearblue Fertility Monitor comes from the #1 OB-GYN ovulation recommended brand and is the most advanced method to help you maximize your chances of getting pregnant. It's designed to identify all your fertile days, typically up to 6, which is more days than traditional ovulation predictor kits. This discrete, feminine, handheld fertility monitor tracks two key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinizing hormone, it shows your fertility information on the easy to use touch screen as well as summarizing up to 6 cycles data on one screen for easy comparison.
Made in China
Please read the enclosed instruction leaflet before using the Test Sticks.
Store in a dry place below 86° F (30° C). Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use only. Not for internal use.©2002 Unipath Diagnostics Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.38
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.8x 3.05x 6.05
Item Code: 667635
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.