Frequently bought with...
- Typically identifies up to 6 fertile days
- Helps track 2 key fertility hormones
- Personalizes to your cycle
The Clearblue Fertility Monitor comes from the #1 OB-GYN ovulation recommended brand (3) and is proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant by 82% in the first cycle of use (1). Every woman is unique and cycles vary from woman to woman and cycle to cycle, but this monitor is designed to identify all your fertile days (4), that’s more than traditional ovulation predictor kits which monitor only 1 hormone (2) for more opportunities to get pregnant. The simple urine tests track two key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinizing hormone and the results are read on the monitor, which is discrete and feminine. You can enter when you have your period and when you have sex on the monitor calendar and it shows your fertility information on the easy to use touch screen. The unique cycle summary screen summarizes up to 6 cycles of data on one chart for easy comparison. Clearblue Fertility Monitor Test Sticks need to be bought separately.
- Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant by 82% in the first cycle of use(1)
- Detects more fertile days than traditional ovulation tests(2) for more opportunities to get pregnant
- Easy to use touch screen monitor
- Stores up to 6 cycles of your personal information which you can review and share with your doctor
- 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Clearblue is the #1 brand recommended by OB-GYNs(3)
- Test sticks sold separately
- Personalized product support available Monday-Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM EST at 1-800-321-3279
Made in CHINA
Read complete instructions before use.©
©Procter & Gamble
Clomiphene may elevate estrogen levels and interfere with the performance of the monitor. Before purchasing this product we recommend discussing with your physician. For additional information, please call our Toll-Free Helpline at 1-800-321-3279.
Please Note: The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is suitable for women whose natural monthly cycles last between 21 and 42 days. Women who have recently been pregnant, stopped breast feeding or stopped using hormonal contraceptive (e.g. the pill) or any other treatment that might affect their cycle, may wish to wait until they have had at least two natural menstrual cycles in a row (each lasting 21-42 days) before using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
Certain personal circumstances, medical conditions and medications can adversely affect the performance of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. These include menopausal symptoms, breast feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, antibiotics containing tetracycline (not oxytetracycline or doxycycline) and treatments that might affect your cycle e.g. hormonal contraception, certain fertility treatments and hormone replacement therapy. Couples with medically diagnosed fertility problems should consult their physician before using this product. Some medications are contraindicated in pregnancy. Therefore, we recommend that you consult your physician if you are taking any medication, before you try to conceive.
Store in a dry place between 50 degrees and 104 degrees F. Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children. Monitor contains magnets. Read instructions before use.
(1) In the first cycle of use vs not using the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor. Study of 991 women in the US (2002)
(2) Traditional ovulation tests detect LH only.
(3) Survey of 204 OB-Gyns in the US conducted by Kantar Health on recommendation of home ovulation tests & fertility monitors (2011)
(4) Number of fertile days will vary. In a German study of 149 cycles, Monitor results correlated with serum hormone levels & ultrasound observed ovulation.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.95
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.5x 2.14x 6.5
Item Code: 906276