Clorox Bleach Foamer for the Bathroom30.0 oz
- Economy size
- Foaming bleach action
- Scrub less**
- Kills 99.9% of germs*
This spray leaves your bathroom sparkling clean. Powered by Clorox Bleach, this bathroom foamer cleaner easily cuts through dirt, grime and soap scum. It also kills germs commonly found in the bathroom such as staphylococcus aureus (staph), streptococcus pyogenes (strep) and trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot fungus). It also removes mold and mildew stains with less scrubbing, so it is perfect for freshening and cleaning tubs, tile, toilets, sinks and counters. The Smart Tube technology insures you spray every stain fighting drop. Behind every sparkling clean bathroom, there is Clorox Bleach Foamer Bathroom Spray. Contains no phosphorus.
*This product kills staphylococcus aureus (staph), salmonella enterica (salmonella), streptococcus pyogenes (strep), trichophyton mentagrophytes (athlete's foot fungus), influenza A virus and aspergillus niger (mildew).
**Mold and mildew stains.
Made in USA
Use in well-ventilated areas. Open windows and turn on fans before use. If the vapors bother you, leave the room while this product is working. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To foam: Turn nozzle to on. To spray every drop: Tilt bottle at a downward angle while spraying.
To clean soap scum: Spray, wait a few minutes, wipe with sponge. Heavy soap scum or mildew buildup may need two cleanings. This product may not be able to remove soap scum and mildew embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking. Refill only with this product.
To disinfect and kill mold & mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces such as glazed ceramic tile: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes, and rinse.
To remove mildew stains: Spray 6-8 inches from surface until surface is thoroughly covered. Allow foam to deeply penetrate mildew and problem areas. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth, and rinse. Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time, or two cleanings. If excess foam dries on nozzle, rinse with warm water. Rinse immediately after use on rubber, plastic and vinyl. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain as this product can react with these materials and leave a "rusty" stain. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces unless you plan to refinish or repaint them. This product may not be able to remove mildew embedded in hard water deposits, old grout or silicone caulking. Avoid contact with aluminum, clothes, fabric or paper surfaces as they will discolor.
Storage and disposal: Store this product in a cool area to avoid deterioration. Do not reuse or refill except as described in the directions for use. Refill only with this product. Recycle empty container or discard in trash.©2014 The Clorox Company
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury and can irritate skin. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Vapors may irritate. Use only in well-ventilated areas. Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors. Not recommended for use by persons with heart conditions or chronic respiratory problems such as asthma, emphysema or obstructive lung disease. Due to irritating nature, may be harmful if swallowed. First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eyes. If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
Physical and chemical hazards: This product contains bleach. Do not use or mix this product with other household chemicals such as products containing ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, vinegar or acid. To do so will release hazardous gases.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.91x 4.84x 10.12
Item Code: 451646
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.