- TOILET BOWL CLEANER REFILL: Clean and disinfect with 10 disposable ToiletWand refills that kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses while leaving your toilet sparkling clean
- DISINFECTING TOILET CLEANER: Preloaded with Clorox cleaner, these sponges deep clean and remove stains while eliminating germs to make your toilet bowl feel like new
- DISPOSABLE SPONGES: The hexagon shaped sponge heads clean in hard to reach places under the bowl rim and drain for a deeper and faster clean
- CLOROX CLEANER: These ToiletWand refills with Clorox cleaner create your all-in-one cleaning solution - no need to carry around a bottle of cleaner and germ-ridden toilet brush
- CLICK, SWISH, TOSS: These easy to use refill heads click onto the ToiletWand to swish, scrub and clean the toilet bowl and conveniently pop off to throw in the trash
Clorox ToiletWand Disinfecting Refill Pack is preloaded with 4x the powerful cleaning action of Clorox Cleaner in every disposable cleaning head. The toilet wand system allows you to click a sponge like head onto the wand, scrub to unleash the preloaded cleaner, then toss the head away. These disposable cleaning heads kills germs, removes rust, calcium and lime scale while it disinfects, deodorizes and deep cleans with ease. Based on comparative lab tests, the toilet wand cleans better than a brush. The powerful disinfecting cleaning head is shaped so that you tackle every stain and every disgusting growth under the hard to reach areas of the bowl rim while killing 99.9% of germs like staphylococcus aureus, salmonella enterica, rhinovirus type 37 and influenza A. The Clorox ToiletWand Handle is sold separately. Just click your way to a cleaner toilet with the Clorox ToiletWand Disposable Toilet Cleaning System.
It is a violation for Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
For toilet bowl only. Empty toilet bowl before cleaning. Open pouch of disposable cleaning heads and push handle straight down onto cleaning head unit until it clicks into place. Dip cleaning head in remaining toilet bowl water for 1-2 seconds. Scrub entire toilet bowl above the water line. Let sit for 10 minutes. Flush to rinse toilet. When finished, to release excess water, press cleaning head against the toilet bowl and slide blue button forward to release head into trash bin. Do not flush cleaning head. Slide Clorox ToiletWand handle into the caddy for easy storage.
Storage and disposal: Storage: Store product in a cool, dry place and out of the reach of children. Disposal: Dispose of used cleaning pads in a trash bin inaccessible to children and pets. Do not flush. Offer empty carton for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard in trash. Not for personal use.
*Organisms: Salmonella enterica, staphylococcus aureus, influenza A, human coronavirus and rhinovirus type 37.©2015 The Clorox Company
Hazards to humans and domestic animals.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating and drinking. First aid: If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Physical and chemical hazard: Do not mix with bleach-containing products or with other bathroom or household cleaners. To do so may release hazardous gases.
Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.22x 3.98x 17.81
Item Code: 465218
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.