Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
#1 laxative brand recommended by doctors and pharmacists.*
Convenient and predictable relief of constipation.
*Among stool softeners.
Usual daily dose(doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses):
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
- Children 2 to under 12 years old: take 1 capsule.
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
Store from 25°C (77° F); excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Sodium content 5mg/capsule. Very Low Sodium.
Keep tightly closed.
Retain this carton for important information.© 2003 Purdue Products
Do not use:
- laxative products for longer than a week unless told to do so by a doctor.
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or damaged.
Uses: relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.11
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.6x 1.6x 3.5
Item Code: 674662