#1 Doctor Recommended Stool-Softener Brand
Docusate Sodium 100 mg / Stool Softener
- Stimulant-Free: for comfortable relief
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1-3 capsules daily
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule daily
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: sodium 5 mg
- Very low sodium
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). Keep tightly closed
© 2012 Purdue Products L.P.
Do not use
- If you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Stomach pain
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
Generally produces bowel movement in 12 - 72 hours
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.65x 1.65x 3.05
Item Code: 692169