Promotes the Healing of Oral Irritations
1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide
Antiseptic Oral Cleanser & Rinse
- Bubbling Action Cleans & Promotes Healing of Minor Mouth Wounds
- Reduces Cacteria to Help Prevent Infection in Minor Oral Wounds
- Alcohol Free
- Ready to Use
Peroxyl and Peroxyl Alcohol-Free are patented oral debriding agents/oral wound cleansers for temporary use to cleanse canker sores and minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury or other irritations of the mouth and gums such as mouth burns, cheek bites and toothbrush abrasions. Oxygenating action removes debris allowing natural healing to occur. This facilitates healing and alleviates discomfort.
Recommended by Dental Professionals for:
- Canker Sores
- Gum Irritations
- Denture & Mouth Sores
- Orthodontic Irritations
- Mouth Burns & Cheek Bites
Questions or comments? Call toll free, 9a.m to 5 p.m. EST at 1-800-962-2345.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rinse half of a capful (two teaspoons or 10 mL mark on cap) around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute, then spit out. Use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of the product
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician
Do not use this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or physician. When using this product, do not swallow.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve within 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Oral debriding agent / oral wound
- Cleanser for temporary use to cleanse canker sore and minor wounds or minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury, or other irritations of the mouth and gums such as mouth burns, cheek bites and toothbrush abrasion
- First aid to help reduce bacteria in minor oral wounds
|Serving Size||10 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.66
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.73x 2.91x 7.27
Item Code: 385113
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.