- Kills the nest
- Large + small roaches
How Combat Roach Killing Bait works: 1. Roaches enter the bait station and eat the bait. 2. Roaches take the bait back to the nest. 3. Roaches share the bait, killing other roaches and destroying the nest.
- Kills roaches at their source
- Kills roaches for 3 months
Made in South Korea
1-800-426-6228Guaranteed to work or your money back. Call the Combat Helpline at 1-800-426-6228 for information. It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Use all 12 baits. Do not remove labels on bait stations. Place baits wherever you see or have seen roaches in the following places: under appliances and sinks, on floor along baseboards and inside cabinets and drawers
- Place baits properly so they are touching walls and corners. Do not use sprays or foggers around baits
- Replace all 12 baits every 3 months, or sooner if roaches return
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Pets may be attracted to the smell of the bait. place baits in areas inaccessible to pets.
FIRST AID: If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. .
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 7.3x 4.7
Item Code: 449786
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.