- Easy to use - no assembly required
- Safe & effective
- Treats warts in as few as one treatment
Our breakthrough Accu-Freeze technology. Only targets the wart. Works in as few as one application. Convenient, all-in-one solution. Easy and safe to use on kids age four and up. Effective on common and plantar warts. #1 dermatologist & pharmacist recommended brand.See information leaflet. If information leaflet is missing, contact the distributor for another copy before using this product. See toll-free number or website. Read all labels and entire information leaflet before use. Keep for reference. Place the cap on a table and hold the collar. With the can on the table, turn the cone to the "1" position and press down on the cone for 3 seconds (you will hear a hiss). The cone twists back to "0" automatically. Wait 2 seconds for the tip to freeze. Apply the tip precisely on the wart (maximum 20 seconds for common warts, 40 seconds for plantar warts). Common warts:
- Remove the cap and place the can on a table or other flat surface holding it by the collar. Firmly hold the collar between your thumb and index finger, then twist the cone counter-clockwise to the "1" position with your other hand
- While holding the cone in the "1" position, push down on the cone for 3 seconds without touching the metal tip. You will hear a hissing sound, which is the activation sound. Let go, and be sure the cone returns to its starting position to lock the system before applying the product
- Wait 2 seconds for the applicator tip to freeze. Then precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the common wart (hand) for maximum 20 seconds, following the application time included in the instruction leaflet
- Soak foot with plantar wart for 5 minutes in warm water. Dry thoroughly. File the plantar wart area with a pumice stone or pumice file (not included) before applying Compound W Freeze Off Advanced
- Follow steps 1 and 2, as indicated above for common warts
- Wait 2 seconds for the applicator tip to freeze. Then precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the plantar wart (foot) for a maximum of 40 seconds, following the application time included in the instruction leaflet
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.63x 1.63x 3.0
Item Code: 386738
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $299Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$500 or 1/$279Buy 2, get 3rd FREE
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF