Coricidin HBP Cough/Cold Tablets16.0 ea
Cold symptom relief for people with high blood pressure.
1-800-317-2165 (Mon-Fri 9 AM-5 PM EST)
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 tablet every 6 hours, not more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- A breathing problem or persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.9x 3.1x 3.8
Item Code: 929737