#1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend
Fast Acting Long Lasting!
Cools the Itch & Continues Reliving for Hours
- Insect Bites
- Poison Ivy
- Sunburn Itch
- Inflammation, Irritation & Redness
- Eczema & Psoriasis
Cools on Contact
1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid
*Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone.
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
For external anal and genital itching, adults:
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Contents filled by weight, not volume.
©2008 Chattem, Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- soaps and seborrheic dermatitis.
Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching.
Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.15x 5.15x 4.2
Item Code: 511943