- Itchy Skin
- Inflammation & redness Extra creamy formula, gentle on skin
- Fast Itch Relief Last 10 Hours
- 24 HR Moisturizing Itch Relief
- 2 oz. Value Size
- Anti-Itch Creme with Antioxidants and Chamomile
- Maximum Strength
- #1 Itch Medicine* Doctors Recommend
- Intensive Healing Formula**
- 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Cream
When used as directed * Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone ** Contains 7 healing moisturizers and vitamins A, C & E.
Made in United States
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
For external anal and genital itching, adults:
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and. warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a. soft cloth before applying. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.©2017. Chattem
Warnings. For external use only. Do not use:
- In the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor.
- Do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
- Rectal bleeding occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help. or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- Temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 5.77x 4.25
Item Code: 766279