- Clean, no mess
- Fast acting liquid
- With healing aloe
- #1 doctors recommended itch medicine*
*Refers to the ingredient hydrocortisone
For itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes:
- Adults and Children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor.
©2008 Chattem, Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- soaps and seborrheic dermatitis.
Other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.13
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 2.8x 4.25
Item Code: 511944
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.