- Deep cleaning formula
- Heathier gums by helping prevent gingivitis
- Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel
- Has highest level of Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste's whitening ingredient to clean surface stains
- Includes 8 key benefits: Cavities, Gingivitis, Acid Erosion+, Plaque, Sensitivity, Tartar, Whitening, Freshens Breath
Advance to Healthier Gums and Stronger Teeth with Crest Pro-Health Advanced*. Crest Pro-Health Advanced Whitening Power Toothpaste has the highest level of Crest’s whitening ingredient to remove surface stains. This toothpaste also strengthens enamel and contains ActivClean Crystals for advanced stain prevention.
+Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitivity.
*vs. ordinary toothpaste with continued use. Starts fighting plaque and protecting enamel from Day 1.
Made in USA
- Adults and children 12 years and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristled toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth
- Do not swallow
- Children under 12 years: ask a dentist
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining on teeth
- Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining
- See your dentist regularly
©Procter & Gamble
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 6.02x 1.89
Item Code: 979031
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.