- Keeps your teeth clean of plaque
- Prevents plaque regrowth
- Helps fight & reverse gingivitis
Crest's most advanced rinse ever
- Clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection
- Helps maintain your dental cleaning by preventing plaque regrowth
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth
- Clinically proven to help prevent and reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks
- Kills 99% of germs to improve breath
- Freshens breath
Our most advanced anti-plaque rinse ever, Crest Pro-Health Clinical Rinse, helps you maintain your dental cleaning with clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection. It is clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth and clinically proven to help prevent and reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks. It also kills 99% of germs to improve breath.
Made in USA
Use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use. Adults and children 12 years & older: Rinse for 30 seconds with 20ml (4 teaspoonfuls) twice a day. Do not swallow. Supervise use in children. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
©Procter & Gamble
In some cases, antimicrobial rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.6x 2.9x 10.3
Item Code: 232522
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $599earn points
- Flonase Allergy Relief Spray ....54 fl oz$2299$26.99earn points