- Maximum strength contains 98.25% Deet
- Up to 10 hours protection
- Protection against mosquitoes, biting flies, chiggers, ticks, fleas and gnats
- Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus
Provides up to 10 hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting flies: gnats, sand flies, black flies
Also repels stable flies, ticks, chiggers and fleas. Contains 98.25% Deet. The pump spray allows easy application to skin, hair and clothing, while keeping hands repellent free.
Made in Canada
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
- Hold container upright 4 to 6 inches away from skin or clothing and spray.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Do not spray in enclosed areas.
- Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
- Avoid over-application of this product.
- Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary.
- Do not allow children to handle this product.
- Do not apply to children's hands.
- When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
- Spread evenly with hands to moisten all expose skin.
- To apply to face:
- Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes.
- Do not spray directly onto face.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Works on outer surface of clothing:
- Do not use under clothing.
- Spray shirts, pants, socks and hats.
- For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other opening in outer clothing.
- Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon.
- Do not apply on or near: Acetate, rayon, spandex, or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
- Storage and disposal:
- Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
- Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Before disposing, empty container by using the product according to the label. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
©2013 S.C. Johnson & Sons, Inc.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If in eyes: Hold eye and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 4.11x 6.94
Item Code: 647782
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $269earn points
- $679Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points