For Ages 12+
- Chest Congestion
- Thins & Loosens Mucus
Dosing Cup Provided
Each 20 mL Contains: Sodium 13 mg
Made in England
*Maximum Strength per 4 hour dose.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use doing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL= milliliter
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours
- Children under 12 years of age; do not use
- Each 20 mL contains: sodium 13 mg
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Temporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants; the intensity of coughing; the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
|Serving Size||20 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.54
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 2.5x 5.77
Item Code: 271416