- Maximum absorbency incontinence protection for men and women available in two sizes, small/medium (19-34 in. waist) and large (35-49 in. waist)
- Depend Protection with Tabs, an adjustable incontinence underwear with maximum absorbency for men or women
- Six EasyGrip tabs for a custom fit and soft, side leakage barriers to guard against leaks
- Features a wetness indicator line that disappears when changing is required and worry-free odor control
- Depend incontinence products for men and women ship discreetly in a plain corrugated box and are FSA-eligible in the US only
Depend Protection with Tabs Incontinence Underwear with maximum absorbency is easy-to-change incontinence protection for men and women that fits more like underwear and less like an adult diaper. If you’re caring for someone with incontinence, Depend Protection with Tabs is a discreet and convenient solution with six EasyGrip tabs for easy-open-changing even on-the-go. Depend adjustable incontinence underwear features a wetness indicator line so you or a caregiver knows when it’s time to change. Made with worry-free odor control and built-in, soft leakage barriers also help guard against side leaks for extra protection. Depend disposable incontinence products are latex-free, lotion-free and fragrance-free. This package contains Protection with Tabs Incontinence Underwear for men or women in size small/medium (19-34 in. waist; up to 170 lbs.).
For health and hygiene reasons, some items (briefs, graduated compression hosiery, nursing bras and lingerie) are not returnable or exchangeable once the packaging has been opened EXCEPT for the reason of manufacturing defect.
Bladder and bowel incontinence may be caused by a condition that can be medically treated. Please see your doctor for professional advice. Person in Bed: Position brief with white absorbent side facing body. Unfold one flap. Position person onto brief far enough to unfold other flap. Fasten tapes onto front panel. Do not get powder, lotion or oil on refastenable tapes. Reposition tapes as needed. Please dispose of brief in a sanitary manner. Do not flush. Person Standing: Position brief as shown with white absorbent side facing body. Adjust to fit closely by pulling snugly into crotch. Fasten tapes onto front panel. Do not get powder, lotion or oil on refastenable tapes. How to Use the Wetness Indicator: The brief is dry when a blue pattern-wetness indicator is visible. IT is time to change the brief when the blue pattern-wetness indicator disappears.
©Kimberly Clark Corp
Do not flush. To avoid risk of suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from infants and children. Like most articles of clothing, briefs can burn if exposed to flame or other source of ignition.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.5x 10.75x 10.5
Item Code: 666023
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $1999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $799Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $1749Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points
- $1449earn points
- $1399Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF