- 2-ounce tube of diaper rash paste
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- #1 choice of pediatricians and moms
- Clinically shown to provide barrier protection to skin for up to 12 hours
- Maximum level of zinc oxide to fight diaper rash
- Free of parabens, dyes, fragrances, soaps, and phthalates
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste helps promote healing, soothes, and prevents your baby's diaper rash. Containing the maximum level of zinc oxide, this rich, thick paste immediately forms an effective barrier to help promote healing and soothe diaper rash discomfort. This diaper rash treatment is clinically proven to reduce redness in one diaper change. The formula provides powerful, long-lasting relief for baby's tender skin, making Desitin Maximum Strength Original Paste your trusted partner for treating diaper rash.
Call toll-free 800-720-3843 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry
- Apply paste liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- May stain clothing
©Johnson & Johnson
- Do not get into eyes
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
For everyday first aid. For superficial non-infected wounds and burns, apply a thin layer of Desitin, using a gauze dressing if necessary. In addition to healing diaper rash, Desitin is excellent first aid for many everyday skin problems. It promotes healing, protects, and helps seal out wetness. Use for: Minor burns, cuts, scrapes, sunburn.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.4x 1.4x 1.4
Item Code: 661294
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.