Please note: Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates.
Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream
- Relief from First Use
- Helps Heal, Soothe & Prevent Diaper Rash
- #1 Choice of Pediatricians & Moms
Desitin® Rapid Relief Cream instantly forms a protective layer on your body's skin to soother and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from first use. This hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin® Rapid relief Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your baby can feel.
Made in Canada
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 20° and 25° C (68° and 77° F).
© J&J CCI 2012
For External Use Only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects and helps seal out wetness
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.18
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 2.35x 5.6
Item Code: 611487
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.