Relieves Coughs - Soothes Throat Irritation -- Relieves Chest Congestion
Safe! Sugar, Alcohol, Sodium Fructose, Sorbitol, Codeine, Dye Free.
For people on special diets. The Diabetic Tussin Difference: Sugar restricted diet: Diabetic Tussin is 100% free from sugar, alcohol, honey, fructose, or sorbitol. Sodium restricted diet: Diabetic Tussin is 100% free from sodium. Diabetic Tussin is also 100% free from narcotics, decongestants, and dyes.
Persons with Diabetes: Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product or any other medication. Diabetic Tussin does not contain any medication to improve or relieve any existing condition other than cough and lack of expectoration.
Your doctor or pharmacist is your best source of information on any of our family of diabetic products.
Questions? 1-800-899-3116 or visit diabeticproducts.com
- Take every 4 hours. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls)
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Keep tightly closed
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- temporarily relieves cough
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.34
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.94x 1.98x 5.02
Item Code: 635233