It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno.
Fresh baked taste in minutes. Made with pork, chicken & beef.
Product must be cooked thoroughly to 160°F for food safety and quality. Do not allow product to thaw. Do not eat without cooking. Microwave:
- Remove pizza from easy open clear plastic wrap. Discard plastic wrap
- Flip cooking tray over so silver side is facing up
- Place pizza on cooking tray. Place tray near edge of turntable in microwave oven
- Microwave as follows: 600 to 800 watts - 5 minutes, 30 seconds, >800 to 1100 watts - 4 minutes, 30 seconds, >1100 watts - 3 minutes, 30 seconds
Pizza is done when all of the cheese is melted. If the cheese is not melted, continue cooking in 30 second intervals. For food safety let stand 2 minutes in the microwave. Oven:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place oven rack in the center position (6 to 8 in from bottom)
- Remove pizza from clear plastic wrap. Discard plastic and cooking tray.
Do not use tray in toaster oven, convection oven, or conventional oven
- When oven is preheated place pizza directly on the center rack
- Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown
Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary..© 2011 Nestle USA, Inc.
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||160|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||1.5g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.45x 7.35x 7.35
Item Code: 391920
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.