DiGiorno Traditional Crust Frozen Pizza9.2 oz.
It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno.
Fresh baked taste in minutes.Product must be cooked thoroughly to 160°F for food safety and quality. Do not allow product to thaw. Do not eat without cooking. Microwave direction (recommended cooking method):
- Remove pizza from plastic wrap. Discard plastic wrap
- Flip cooking tray over so silver side is facing up
- Place pizza on cooking tray. Place tray near edge of turntable in microwave oven
- Microwave as follows:
- 600 to 800 watts: 5 minutes, 30 seconds
- > 800 to 1100 watts: 4 minutes, 30 seconds
- >1100 watts: 3 minutes, 30 seconds
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place oven rack in the center position (6 to 8 in. from bottom)
- Remove pizza from clear plastic wrap. Discard plastic and cooking tray.
- When oven is preheated, place pizza directly on the center rack
- Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown
- Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat - Calories||140|
|Trans Fat - Total Fat||1.5g|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.69
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 7.25x 7.35
Item Code: 391918
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.