Dramamine Chewable Formula is powerful, fast and treats symptoms on the spot in the convenience of a chewable.
A pharmacist recommended brand, Dramamine Chewable delivers all the relief of Dramamine Original Formula in the convenience of a chewable.
Treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot. Prevents nausea, dizziness, vomiting and queasiness. Available in an 8 count box.
- To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity
- To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 1 to 2 chewable tablets every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 8 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 6 to under 12 years:
- Give 1/2 to 1 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours
- Do not give more than 3 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 2 to under 6 years:
- Give 1/2 chewable tablet every 6-8 hours
- Do not give more than 1-1/2 chewable tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 0.75 mg per tablet
- Store at room temperature 68-77°F (20-25°C)
For prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.8x 3.8x 3.65
Item Code: 162314
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $949Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $729Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $199Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF