Fast Acting Motion Sickness Relief
For Children and Adults
- Dual Action
- Treats Symptoms on the Spot
- Easy-to-Open, Non-Child Resistant Blister
This package is for households without young children.
Made in USA
- To prevent motion sickness, the first dose should be taken 1/2 to 1 hour before starting activity
- To prevent or treat motion sickness, see below
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4-6 hours; do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 6 to under 12 years: give 1/2 to 1 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not give more than 3 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children 2 to under 6 years: give 1/2 tablet every 6-8 hours; do not give more than 1-1/2 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
Store at room temperature 59-77°F (15-25°C). © 2012 Medtech Products Inc.
Do not give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness:
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.25x 3.8x 3.4
Item Code: 232721