- Clears clogs the first time guaranteed
- Step 1: 23 inch flexible tool
- Step 2: Our most powerful gel (16 oz)
A two-step solution to unclog a drain: First the snake loosens the clog, then the powerful gel clears it away.
Easy to use: When unclogging drains, simply feed the 18-inch tool down the drain, remove and discard. Then pour the entire bottle of drain cleaning gel down the drain to clear the clog away.
Safe to use on all pipes and plumbing configurations: The flexible tool bends safely through your pipes, and the thick clog-busting formula even has an ingredient to help protect pipes from corrosion. Safe for plastic, PVC, metal pipes, garbage disposals.
Perfect for standing-water clogs: Really toughclogs require more than one step, so we've engineered a powerful combination to penetrate clogged sinks or tub drains - effectively and efficiently.Step 1: 23-inch tool:
- Insert tool into drain opening as far as it will go. Never force tool into drain. Note: Some drain stoppers may need to be removed to accommodate tool
- Move the tool up and down two inches to better loosen clog
- Carefully remove tool from drain as clog material may be attached
- For sanitary purposes, immediately dispose of tool before proceeding to step 2. Do not attempt to use tool after pouring Pro Concentrate Gel down drain, as product could splash up during tool use
- After discarding tool, slowly pour entire contents of bottle down drain
- Allow to work for 30 minutes. Then flush with hot water to clean away remaining clog material
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.56
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.4x 5.2x 8.7
Item Code: 435609
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1199Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $599earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF