Get professional accuracy with a convenient and easy-to-use digital wrist blood pressure monitor from Drive Medical. Its large display makes reading easy, and the memory recall function holds up to 120 readings making it great for multiple users. The monitor is also able to provide an accurate pulse rate reading, eliminating the need for a separate device. The unit is lightweight to go anywhere and features an auto-off function to preserve battery life.Features and Benefits
- Large easy-to-read digital display
- 120 reading memory recall
- Date and time display
- Pulse rate indicator
- Auto-off function
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Quiet inflation method
- Actual Product Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AAA
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-85 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 1.25"
- Overall Product Length: 2.5"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Model # bp2116
Made in CHINA
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.5x 3.0x 1.25
Item Code: 791527
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.