This Bath Shower Tub Grab Rail by Drive Medical was designed to fit just about any type of bathtub. The assist bar is an attractive white color which is aesthetically pleasing and was styled to perfectly fit for your needs. The bath rails clamp attaches by turning the locking mechanism which tightens the secure grip pads on all bath tub contact points. The pads prevent scratching of the tubs surface and ensure a secure fit. The shower rail is 16.5" in height and is easy to install without needing tools. This 16.5" model also features a second hand grip position providing support for users lying down in the bath tub. Not only will the Bath Shower Tub Grab Rail improve your bathing experience it will also blend into any bathroom decor.Features and Benefits
- Attractive, ergonomically-designed tub rail provides a comfortable, safe grip
- Handle is perpendicular to tub
- Height of 16"
- Tool-free, easy to install
- Width adjusts from 3"-6.25"
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Adjustable Clamp: 3"-6.25"
- Overall Product Height: 16.5"
- Overall Product Length: 3"
- Overall Product Width: 3"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12044
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.88
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.33x 7.75x 23.0
Item Code: 429277
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.