Frequently bought with...
- Simple, comfortable & durable
- Pain-free crutch alternative
- Fully maneuverable pair of front wheels
For those experiencing pain or discomfort following foot surgery, breaks, sprains or ulcers, the Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket from Drive is a simple, comfortable, durable, and pain-free crutch alternative. Unlike other knee walkers that offer only forward-facing front wheels, Drive's Steerable Knee Walker features a fully maneuverable pair of front wheels for superior ease of use. Plus, the new two-piece leg pad provides superior user comfort. Tool-free height and left/right leg adjustments let users tailor the Knee Walker to their specific needs. The unit's 8" wheels make it ideal for indoor and outdoor use and the deluxe dual braking system helps maximize safety. The Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket provides quicker mobility and enhanced safety and stability over crutches allowing you to better manage pain and recover more quickly.Features and Benefits
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- New, two-piece padded leg pad provides comfort
- Deluxe braking system
- Removable front basket
- Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish
- Tool free height adjustment
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Actual Product Weight: 22 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 40"
- Handle Height (Min): 31"
- Overall Product Height: 31"
- Overall Product Length: 30"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Pad Height: 16.5"-20.5"
- Pad Length: 15"
- Pad Width: 7"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 796
Made in CHINA©
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 30.0x 16.0x 31.0
Item Code: 363083
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.