- Wheelchair back cushion 16" x 17"
- With lumbar support
- For extreme comfort use
The Extreme Comfort General Use Wheelchair Back Cushion with Lumbar Support is perfect for patients who need additional support for their back or would just like extra comfort. The General Use Back Cushion uses a Durable Masonite board which is secured on the back of the unit and prevents swaying in sling back wheelchairs. The unit conforms to the lumbar curve which better supports the lower back. A sealed liner protects the foam core from moisture which will increase the life of the unit. The General Use Back Cushion's back is made of a special non-slip vinyl which prevents the unit from sliding when the use is moving.Features and Benefits
- Conforms to provide support to the lumbar region
- Cushion has two layers of foam, the base is made of a standard foam material, while the lumbar section is made of a high quality memory foam
- Has a non-slip vinyl back to prevent the cushion from sliding
- Improves seating posture while providing back support and comfort
- Sealed liner protects foam core from moisture
- The stabilization board secured on back of foam core prevents hammocking in sling-back wheelchairs
- Actual Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited
Model # 14906
Made in CHINA©Drive Medical
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2
Product in inches (LxWxH): 16.0x 17.0x 2.5
Item Code: 370390
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.