- Four point cane
- Adjustable height from 30"-39"
- 300 lb weight capacity
This small base quad cane by Drive Medical features the style and added support you need for everyday life. The four point base provides additional stability compared to traditional single point canes. This small base is ideal for active users who need additional assistance when climbing stairs. The triangular padded hand grip is ergonomically designed for comfort and to reduce stress that may be experienced by the user's hand. The handle height is adjustable from 30" to 39" allowing for custom sizing. Thanks to a Tab-Lock silencer, rattling is prevented and locks the cane's height giving you added peace of mind. The cane is manufactured with an aluminum shaft and a steel base to perfectly balance safety with durability.
Features and Benefits
- Four point base, combined with offset handle provides additional stability and support
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking bolt allows quick, safe, fitting
- No assembly required
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 29"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # RTL10310
Made in CHINA©Drive Medical
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.0x 28.0x 6.0
Item Code: 370541
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.