Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip with this Deluxe Hip-High Chair by Drive Medical, which provides sitting without having to bend at the hips and a comfortable padded seat. Contoured armrests, which are covered in the same soft, attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and stand safely. The product is constructed from strong and durable steel in an attractive brown vein finish.Features and Benefits
- Designed for post-hip surgery residents
- Allows for sitting without bending at the hip
- Armrests make sitting down or pushing up to get out from the chair safe and easy
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest are soft, washable, comfortable and water resistant
- The footrest has three height adjustments to provide maximum comfort and an ergonomic fit
- Actual Product Weight: 37 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 32"
- Floor to Footrest: 6"
- Overall Product Height: 40.75"
- Overall Product Length: 29"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Brown Vein
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat to Floor Height: 26"
- Width Between Arms: 17.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 1 Year on Upholstery
Model # 17100-bv
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 7.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 25.98x 14.57x 32.09
Item Code: 173834
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.