- Aluminum shower chair
- Commode with casters
- Easily assembles without tools
This lightweight portable shower chair commode with casters by Drive Medical is packed with features to ensure a pleasant and comfortable bathing experience. One of the greatest benefits is the ultra comfort padded seat, featuring an open front design making personal hygiene easy and convenient. When the shower chair is not in use the back and 12 quart commode bucket can be removed without tools making cleaning and storage simple. The frame is manufactured with lightweight rust resistant anodized aluminum. Easy to operate this shower chair commode comes equipped with 3" non skid casters making transfer to and from any bathroom safe and secure.Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-assemble frame
- Padded, open front, vinyl toilet seat
- Aluminum construction is lightweight and durable
- 3" non-skid, rust-resistant, swivel casters (2 rear locking)
- Brass push button allows for easy assembly
- Removable, tool-free back
- Plastic arms for added comfort
- Comes with removable 12 qt commode bucket and cover
- Actual Product Weight: 14.1 lbs
- Outside Legs Width: 21.5"
- Overall Product Height: 21"
- Overall Product Length: 21.5"
- Overall Product Width: 21.5"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"
- Width Between Arms: 18"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 11114kd-1
Made in China
PLEASE NOTE: For health and hygiene reasons, some items are not returnable or exchangeable EXCEPT for the reason of manufacturing defect or shipment of incorrect product.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 27.17x 9.25x 27.17
Item Code: 382274
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.