- Lightweight & strong aluminum frame
- Folding back for transport & storage
- Comfortable nylon upholstery
A Trailblazer in Mobility Support and Independence When it comes to the world of superior wheeled mobility, nothing can beat Drive Medical's leading edge and very popular, sturdy yet Lightweight Transport Wheelchair. This all-purpose wheelchair will empower you like nothing else, as it meets and exceeds your mobile needs and expectations.As a maintenance free Lightweight Transport Wheelchair, this personal transport aid arrives at your door ready to roll. Developed with your comfort, safety and ease of use squarely in mind, it's a durable mobility assistant suited to the unique requirements of men and women, as well as younger users of all ages.In addition to the unbeatable comfort and long-lasting design, it can be folded up in a jiffy and its ultra-lightweight frame makes it easy to move it in and out of any vehicle in no time flat. Due to its sturdy, yet lightweight frame and easy maneuverability, your caregiver will also be singing its praises in no time flat. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and strong
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Nylon upholstery is comfortable, lightweight and easy to clean
- Weighs only 19 lbs
- 8" composite wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Comes with swing-away footrests
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Aluminum casted back-release hinge allows back to fold down for easy storage and transport
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 9"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 15.75"
- Folded Dimensions: 33" x 9" x 39.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Product Height: 39.5"
- Overall Product Length: 33"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8" x 1"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 19 lbs
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 16"
- Width Between Posts: 16.5"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # atc19-bl
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 27.8
Product in inches (LxWxH): 33.0x 19.0x 39.5
Item Code: 435838
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.