- Walnut wood grain melamine top
- Swivel casters allow easy maneuverability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
With a 3.25" frame-to-floor clearance, this overbed table by Drive Medical was designed specifically for use with low beds. A spring-loaded lift mechanism provides infinite height adjustments from 19.75" to 28.75". The roomy 15" x 30" high pressure laminate top with T-molding still provides plenty of surface area and has a weight capacity of 50 pounds. Twin 1.5" swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- Designed specifically for use with low beds with 3.25" frame to floor clearance
- Top can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 19.5"- 27.5"
- Tabletop can be raised with the slightest upward pressure
- The frame is constructed with tubular steel and durable, attractive chrome finish
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Actual Product Weight: 25 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 19.5"
- Overall Product Length: 15"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 100 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 19.5"-27.5"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13081
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 33.0x 18.5x 3.0
Item Code: 455430
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.