- Alternating pressure pump & pad system
- 130 bubble cells for max comfort
- 5 minute cycle time
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The overlay pad comes with two end flaps, ensuring that it remains secure on the mattress. The variable pressure, 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow, adjustable pressure, and it's quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.Features and Benefits
- 130 individual bubble cells and quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the air cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Pump produces 4 LPM of consistent air flow and pressure over a 5 minute cycle time
- Variable pressure setting on deluxe pump allows comfort setting for maximum comfort and compliance
- End Flaps can be tucked underneath top mattress to secure pad in place
- Durable, heavy gauge, premium vinyl bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment
- Built-in bracket for mounting pump easily to bed
- Actual Product Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 123"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Cream
- Primary Product Material: Vinyl
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited on Pump; 90 Day Limited on Pad
Model # 14001efd
Made in China©
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 8.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 123.0x 36.0x 2.5
Item Code: 370477
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.