- Alternating pressure pump & pad system
- 4 LPM pump produces air flow & pressure
- Easy to change filter
Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow and pressure and it's quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.
Features and Benefits:
- 130 individual bubble cells and quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the air cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Pump produces 4 LPM of consistent air flow and pressure over a 5 minute cycle time
- Fixed pressure pump provides a uniform firmness across the air cells as they inflate and deflate
- Durable, heavy gauge, premium vinyl bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment
- Built-in bracket for mounting pump easily to bed
- Actual Product Weight: 8.78 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 78"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Cream
- Primary Product Material: Vinyl
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Model # 14002e
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.41
Product in inches (LxWxH): 8.0x 7.0x 12.5
Item Code: 370446
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.