- Comes with 4 AA batteries (Included)
- Sensitive pad connects to the audio alarm
- Warranty: (alarm) 6 months
This pressure-sensitive bed alarm with reset button by Drive Medical alerts caregiver whenever a patient rises from a chair. The pressure-sensitive pad connects to the audio alarm, which features a safety alert, On/Off switch and low battery warning. Four AA batteries are included to operate the alarm. The chair-sized pad is 11" x 30".Features and Benefits
- Alerts care giver with audio alarm when patient gets out of a chair or bed
- Pressure-sensitive pad connects to the audio alarm
- The alarm comes with a safety alert, On/Off switch, and low battery warning
- Comes with 9V Battery (Included)
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 11"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Black/Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 6 Month Limited
Model # 13609
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.61
Product in inches (LxWxH): 30.5x 11.5x 3.0
Item Code: 455428
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.