- Can be used for many activities
- Convenient built-in magazine rack
- Teak wood grain laminate finish
This deluxe left side overbed table by Drive Medical serves many purposes. It can be used for eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, reading, games and much, much more. The product was designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch. The table comes available in right or left positioning with 180 degree rotation, allowing a chair to be placed near any wall. The attractive, teak wood grain laminate finish top is easy to clean and scratch resistant. It pivots 360 degrees at the touch of a hand. A built-in magazine rack provides added storage for your convenience. Furniture weight secures the table in place, so the product requires no attachments.Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with a lift chair, standard recliner or couch
- Tabletop swivels to allow for easy access and departure
- Can be used for many activities such as eating, writing, crafts, working on the computer, and reading
- Right or left positioning with 180-degree rotation accommodates seating near any wall
- Tabletop pivots 360-degrees at the touch of a hand
- Teak wood grain laminate finish is attractive
- A built-in magazine rack provides added convenience
- Actual Product Weight: 41 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 23.5"
- Overall Product Length: 15"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 23.5"-33"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 13085ln
Made in CHINA©
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 42
Product in inches (LxWxH): 9.2x 16.2x 9.2
Item Code: 363060
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.