- Tool free removable arms
- Blow molded construction
- Easily attaches to toilet
This premium seat riser by Drive Medical is the perfect addition to any standard toilet. It includes removable arms that are molded into the riser but can be removed without a hassle. The arms feature rubberized grips for added comfort and provide support while standing up or sitting down. The composite construction gives the riser a contemporary look without skimping on durability. For consumers using a wheelchair tool free removable arms allow for easy transfer to and from the raised toilet seat. The product easily attaches to any standard toilet without tools.Features and Benefits
- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet
- Allows individual to use existing toilet seat and lid
- Tool-free arms are 19.75" apart and can be removed or added as needed
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction
- Lightweight and portable
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl
- No tools required for installation
- Easy to clean
- Accommodates standard toilets
- Actual Product Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 17"
- Overall Product Width: 20.75"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 17"
- Seat Width: 13.75"
- Width Between Arms: 19.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12402
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 18.0x 14.5x 8.0
Item Code: 455369
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.