Drive Medical Suction Cup Grab Bar1.0 ea
Online and store prices may vary
- Helps prevent dangerous slips and falls
- Multi-position adjustment
- Installs instantly, no screws or tools
This 19.75" suction cup grab bar by Drive Medical is a dual rotating grab bar, allowing you the added versatility of adjusting the bars to multiple angles. It can be installed and removed without the hassle of tools or a service professional, allowing the product to be used right out of the package. The large suction cups provide an extremely strong hold. Release levels make attaching and detaching the bar a cinch. A color indicator shows you whether installation was "safe secure" or if you must "re-affix" the grab bar. The product is guaranteed to not damage your property. The suction cup is 4" in diameter and must make full contact with a smooth surface without breaking grout.Features and Benefits
- Release levers make installing and removing the suction-cup grab bars quick, easy, and tool-free
- Rotates to any angle
- Will not damage property
- Large suction cups provide an extremely strong hold
- Red/green color indicator shows "safe secure" suction or "re-affix" suction
- Avoid grout lines for proper placement
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 5"
- Overall Product Length: 19.75"
- Overall Product Width: 4"
- Primary Product Color: White and Orange
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl13084
Simply push the vacuum lever down to ensure a secure grip to any flat surface without drilling. Red/green color indicators show "safe secure" suction or "re-affix" suction. Check strength prior to each use. Reattach if necessary.
Not meant to support the total weight of the use.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.9x 6.1x 22.5
Item Code: 457283
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.