- Soft ribbed contoured hand grip
- Glide covers allow for use on all surfaces
- Trigger release feature
The Deluxe Trigger Release Folding Walker with 5" Wheels by Drive Medical has a trigger release feature that allows the user to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle, making it ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity. The durable, composite trigger release can be reached with hands of all sizes and resists cracking and breaking, ensuring safety and durability. The new and improved, softer, ribbed, contoured handgrips relieve pressure on users hands. The lightweight aluminum frame ensure maximum strength and durability. Comes standard with 5" wheels, rear glide caps and glide covers providing a smooth transportation over most surfaces.Features and Benefits
- Deluxe soft ribbed contoured hand grip for added comfort
- Durable, Composite Trigger Release resists cracking and breaking
- Includes rear glide caps and glide covers allowing use on all surfaces
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Trigger release can be reached with hands of all sizes
- Trigger release feature allows the user to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle and is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity
- Actual Product Weight: 7 lbs
- Base Depth: 16.75"
- Handle Height (Max): 39"
- Handle Height (Min): 32"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 18"
- Overall Product Height: 32"
- Overall Product Length: 16.75"
- Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: Flame Blue Crossbrace
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Width Inside Back Legs: 20.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10226-1
Made in CHINA©
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 7
Product in inches (LxWxH): 16.75x 25.0x 32.0
Item Code: 370539
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.