Easy-to-swallow, comfort coated tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, yet strong enough for effective overnight relief.
- #1 doctor recommended brand (among stimulant laxatives)
- Blister packaged for your protection
Made in Mexico
- Take with a glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet in a single daily dose
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Protect from excessive humidity
©Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- It may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- Do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- Do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 3.1x 3.45
Item Code: 692460
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.