Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
New Improved Curler!
This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally in perfect shape all day.
Made in China
Designed in the USA
- Start with clean, dry lashes.
- While your eye makeup should already be in place, you should not have already applied mascara.
- Looking straight into the mirror, open the eyelash curler and place it over the eye, sandwiching your eyelashes in between the two rubber or silicone eyelash pads. You can leave eye open, or choose to close it, whichever is most comfortable for you. However, you will get a closer curl by leaving your eye open.
- Make sure the curler is as close to the base of the last, by the eyelid, as possible.
- Without using a lot of pressure, gently close the curler at the base of the last. Be as light as possible. Once you feel that you are not pinching any skin, apply more pressure, making sure to keep the pressure firm, but gentle.
- Hold the curler in the center of the lash, and gently apply pressure again, just as you did in the previous step.
- Repeat with the other eye.
- Add a coat of your favorite mascara.
© e.l.f. cosmetics
Use the eye lash curler before applying mascara to avoid damage to lashes. Always be extra mindful that you release your lashes prior to pulling the curler away. Use with caution. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 1.0x 3.0
Item Code: 381445
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.