Specially formulated to penetrate tough baked-on grease in as little as 5 minutes. Ideal for cleaning ovens/oven doors, broilers/broiler pans, and stainless steel surfaces. Contains no phosphorus.
Made in USAShake well and frequently during use. Be sure to point arrow towards directional dot and away from face. Wear rubber gloves. Do not get on skin, clothing or in eyes. Warm oven cleaning:
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Once preheated, turn oven off before applying oven cleaner
- Wear long rubber gloves while using
- Liberally spread newspaper under oven door and surrounding area to protect floor. For ease of application remove oven racks and clean separately
- Hold can upright, pointed away from face. Spray surfaces from a distance of 9-12 inches. Make sure pointing arrow is aligned with black dot. Spray top of oven first, then spray sides and bottom
- After application, close oven door
- Allow foam to work 5-10 minutes then wipe clean with wet cloth or sponge, rinsing frequently. For heavily soiled areas, allow to work longer
- After use, rinse spray button thoroughly and drain excess water. Replace cap promptly
- Spray on cold oven using warm oven cleaning steps 2-5 above
- Close door and allow to stand for at least 20 minutes. For heavier soils, allow to stand overnight for 8 hours or longer
- Wipe clean with wet cloth or sponge, rinse frequently
- Follow step 7 above
- Spray in cold oven. Hold can upright, pointed away from face. Liberally spray spots from a distance of 9-12 inches by pointing arrow on spray button to dot
- Allow to stand for 30 sec. - 1 min.
- Wipe clean with a wet sponge, cloth or paper towels
CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS TO SKIN AND EYES ON Contact. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. CONTAINS SODIUM HYDROXIDE (LYE). WILL BURN EYES AND SKIN. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, mucous membranes and clothing. DO NOT ingest. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wear long rubber gloves when using. FIRST AID: Eyes: IMMEDIATELY flush eyes with water. Remove any contact lenses and continue to flush eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention immediately. Skin Contact: Rinse IMMEDIATELY and remove contaminated clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water and continue flushing for at least 10 minutes. If discomfort persists, seek medical attention immediately. If Swallowed: DO NOT induce vomiting. Rinse mouth thoroughly and seek medical attention immediately..
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.19
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.7x 2.7x 7.8
Item Code: 282322
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.