Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.
#1 cardiologist recommended Ecotrin Regular Strength 325 mg Aspirin is enteric safety coated and designed to dissolve safely in your small intestine. Higher dosage of aspirin are usually needed to relieve the minor pain of arthritis. Taking aspirin daily may reduce the risk of heart attacks and certain strokes, but speak to your doctor first about whether aspirin is right for you.
Ecotrin is always enteric safety coated and designed to dissolve safely in your small intestine. That's why Ecotrin is the aspirin that's smart for your heart and stomach.
Package includes 300 safety coated 325 mg aspirin tablets.Drink a full glass of water with each dose. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.Other Information:
Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted between 15 degrees-30 degrees C (59 degrees-86 degrees F). © Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
- Are age 60 or older
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- You have asthma
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- Vomit blood
- Feel faint
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- New symptoms occur
- Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- muscle pain
- menstrual pain
- minor pain of arthritis
- or as recommended by your doctor
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.39
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.75x 4.85x 2.6
Item Code: 265848