- Helps kill bacteria that cause odor
- Helps reduce plaque buildup
- Helps dissolves tough stains
Value Pack | 6 More Tablets!
ADA Accepted | American Dental Association®
Anti-Bacterial Denture Cleanser
#1 Dentist Recommended
Helps Kill 99.9% Odor Causing Bacteria
Clean with Efferdent® Antibacterial Denture Cleanser Daily to Help:
- Kill 99.9% of the germs that cause denture odor.
- Dissolve tough stains in hard-to-reach places, even in between teeth.
- Reduce plaque buildup & remove food particles that can cause gum irritation.
- Keep denture extra fresh & clean.
"The ADA Council of Scientific Affairs' Acceptance of Efferdent is based on its finding that the product is effective for use in cleaning removable dentures, when used as directed."
Council on Scientific Affairs, American Dental Association®
Made in USA
1. Drop 1 tablet into enough very warm water to cover denture.
2. Place denture into effervescing solution, which will change color as it cleans.
3. After 5 minutes, remove & rinse denture thoroughly. Denture is clean & odor free.
4. For best results, brush denture using Efferdent Antibacterial denture Cleanser solution & then rinse denture again. Immediately throw away solution. Do not gargle or rinse mouth with solution.
- Can be used in any denture bath.
- Dentures may be soaked safely in Efferdent Antibacterial Denture Cleanser overnight.
- Recommended for use on full or partial dentures.
© 2015 Medtech Products Inc
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not put tablets or solution directly in mouth.
- This product contains persulfates, which may cause allergic reactions. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a poison control center immediately at 1-800-222-1222.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.78
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.06x 4.0x 3.38
Item Code: 923655
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.